6.20.2010

wife and...... ??

oh yeah... Man!
Today is a day to celebrate those men! And while our family doesn't have a dad just yet, we do have this wild man:

and these guys:



So our dad is only one to fuzz faces, he still is our daddio in training. And I'm the first to admit. Dad always gets the short end of the stick.
Sometimes I forget about that hard workin' handsome male figure in this house. Can't wait to share what our Sandman's been up to!
gross. I know.

This has been our kitchen for the past 2 months. Filled with unattractive pickled oak (let's admit, thats a nicer way of saying PINK) cabinets, plastic, stain, and a healthy layer of sand dust over everything. Not to mention we look like an episode of hoarders.

While I wanted new cabinets(shocking), this project was much greener and much more pride filled for the man. As we speak, my house is filled with sounds of drilling as doors are being hung again! I am elated. Maybe I'll have a guest blogger hubby to share our end results.

Happy Daddio's day to all the dads out there!  (even if your kids are furry and have 4 legs) :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment