6.30.2010

iGet it.


I've been living under a rock. I just joined the iTeam and got an iphone

iknow. 


Though, it's only been one day, I'm not quite sure how I managed so long without it. It's all the things I've been looking for in a phone. Smooth functionality, a million gazillion apps, great camera, facetime, easy to sync and oh yeah, you can talk on it too! (I'm convinced this feature may soon be extinct).

I realize iphones are really starting to take over the world and usually conforming is not my speciality. But really, this team's got it figured out. This telly really does use everything it has to work together. There's no i in team? Ironic metaphor. 

While I've filled the last day with set up and app searching, I was SO excited to fill my first app folder with my very own iLikeys (can you tell iLikey that you can name your own folders??). Composed of Etsy, Rue la la, and a handful of fashion blogs, I am ixcited. 

So as I fill the inside of my new little ifriend, I realize she needs some clothes. How cute are these telly pouches?? Not just for the iphone, they are idorable. 

Ok, I'm starting to innoy myslef. And I'm pretty confident if my spell check could speak, she would be icursing at me now. 

So really, get the phone. Then dress it in cute clothes. 

All in favor?? ...... say i. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment