11.08.2010

The little Apple.

It's always makes me chuckle when I hear born and raised New Yorkers say they have never been to the Statue of Liberty. I know this north eastern nook of Ohio certainly isn't a metropolis, but I think that typical truth repeats in all apples, big and small. There are plenty of nooks and crannies I have not yet explored in my home town. Last week I had the pleasure of exploring one of those hidden gems. I wondered in to Magnolia's On The Green to get some Moroccan Oil (duh) and came out with not only a great bottle of hair treatment(seriously try it), but a pleasantly surprised experience.

Placed perfectly in the core of our little apple, this adorable salon offers all the salon extras, but is nestled in a historical building with each of its technicians in their own unique room. While I cannot give up my most favorite hair queen at another salon(shhh!), I certainly will be back to Magnolia's for all their extras! The staff was wonderful and even though they were in the middle of prepping for a charity fashion show, they were all eager to help me out. (not to mention I was mistaken for one of the models upon arrival-even if this was a lie, it was great marketing).  I loved this little bite of history in our tiny town, and I only had to drive down the street!
 Now, how 'bout them apples! ;o)


Magnolias on the Green
79 North Broad Street
Canfield, OH 44406
330-286-5173

0 comments:

Post a Comment